In the future, I would like to teach courses at different levels. My teaching interest include econometrics, development, microeconomics, and behavioral economics.
I have had the opportunity to serve as a teaching assistant for the following courses:
University of California, Davis
- Econometric Foundations (PhD), Fall 2014
- Development Economics (Undergraduate), Winter 2016
- Intermediate Microeconomics (Undergraduate), Spring 2015
- Advanced Regression and Evaluation Methods (Masters), Fall 2010
- Introduction to Microeconomic Theory (Masters), Fall 2009